We believe that every interaction—be it between employees, clients, consumers, or the community—is an opportunity to achieve great things. We believe that connection is the foundation for trust, innovation and ultimately, success.
It begins in our workplace, where we seek to connect with each other on more than just a professional level. We are compelled by our collective mission of connecting brands and their customers, giving them the service experience they deserve.
LivePerson’s leading platform, LiveEngage, enables thousands of brands around the world to connect with consumers through online and mobile messaging. LiveEngage offers unparalleled security and scalability, enabling brands to proactively connect and stay connected with their customers, driving greater sales and brand loyalty.
• Founded in 1995, a public company since 2000 (NASDAQ: LPSN).
• More than 1,200 employees. HQ'd in NYC, with offices in Tokyo, London, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris and Milan.
• Original Founder, Robert LoCascio, serves as CEO 20 years after incorporation,maintaining a focused, evolving mission and vision.
• US $210 million revenues (2014).
• 2 billion monitored site visits per month.
• 27 million live engagements per month.
• Our 18,000 Customers include: 8 of the Top 10 Fortune 500 companies; 10 of the Top 15 Commercial Banks (Fortune 500); Top 4 of Top 5 Telecommunication Companies (Fortune 500)