We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. We do this by leveraging a deep understanding of our customers to create innovative solutions which combine content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms. These solutions often account for about 1% of our customers’ total cost base but can have a significant and positive impact on the economics of the remaining 99%. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom half are in North America. We operate in four major market segments: Scientific, Technical & Medical; Risk & Business Analytics; Legal; and Exhibitions.
Company Growth (employees)
Type
Public
HQ
London, GB
Founded
1880
Size (employees)
31,200 (est)+4%
RELX was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in London, GB

Key People at RELX

Erik Engstrom

Erik Engstrom

CEO
Duncan J. Palmer

Duncan J. Palmer

CFO
Henry Udow

Henry Udow

CLO

RELX Office Locations

RELX has offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Jakarta and in 158 other locations
London, GB
Roanoke, US
Columbia, US
Herndon, US
Istanbul, TR
Manchester, US
Petaluma, US
Santa Rosa, US
Cincinnati, US
Las Vegas, US
Boise, US
Brussels, BE
Indianapolis, US
Princeton, US
McLean, US
White Plains, US
Sofia, BG
Grand Rapids, US
Bucharest, RO
Milan, IT

RELX Metrics

RELX Summary

Market capitalization

£31.4 b

Closing share price

£15.4
RELX's current market capitalization is £31.4 b.

RELX Financials

RELX's revenue is £6 b in FY, 2015 which is a 3.4% increase from the previous period.
FY, 2013FY, 2014FY, 2015

Revenue

£6 b£5.8 b£6 b

Revenue growth, %

(4%)3%

Cost of sales

£2.1 b£2 b£2.1 b

Operating expense total

£2.5 b£2.4 b£2.3 b

RELX Operating Metrics

FY, 2015

Number of Exhibitions

500

RELX Market Value History

RELX Revenue Breakdown

RELX Online Presence

RELX News

RELX Company Life

You may also be interested in