We were founded on March 1, 1887 as Northfield Building Loan and Savings Association in the village of Mariners Harbor, Town of Northfield, County of Richmond, by a group of Staten Islanders "for the purpose of rendering mutual aid to each other, and to those who shall hereafter be associated with us."
On January 1, 2007, Northfield officially changed its name from Northfield Savings Bank to Northfield Bank. The Northfield Bank name positions us as the full-service bank that Northfield has become, and reflects the changing marketplace of banking.
We are proud to report that Northfield Bank has continued to prosper and has expanded its product line to incorporate security, convenience and personal service under one roof.
Closing share price