B-Stock Solution is a profitable, venture-backed company that is revolutionizing the $80 billion liquidation industry for retailers and manufacturers by applying world-class technology, analytics, and services that create efficiency, transparency, and trust for both sellers and buyers.
B-Stock builds, hosts and manages private, online auction marketplaces for Fortune 1000 retailers and manufacturers and apply our expertise in auction strategy, demand generation and analytics to generate 50%+ improvements in the prices our clients receive for their excess inventory. The company’s B-Stock Sourcing Network has become the largest secondary market ecosystem of such B2B marketplaces and qualified business buyers in the world. B-Stock’s unique capabilities allow the company to deliver recovery rates that most retailers never imagined were possible for their returns and otherwise distressed inventory.
Taking Advantage of B-Stock’s Liquidation Sales Management solution for your company is simple!
1. Contact a B-Stock to have a Marketplace Specialist to evaluate your situation.
2. If appropriate, sign a seller agreement and we’ll develop the strategy and launch your marketplace in 30 days.
3. Enjoy watching your recovery rates increase by 30% - 100%!
Perks of Being a B-Stock Buyer
- Direct access to excess inventory from top retailers and manufacturers
- Access to a huge variety of inventory including consumer electronics, furniture, mobile devices, tablets, appliances, apparel and much more.
- Purchase bulk lots ranging from a few pallets to multiple truckloads.
BStock Solutions total Funding
BStock Solutions latest funding size
Time since last funding
|2 months ago|
BStock Solutions investors
|Spectrum Equity, Susquehanna Growth Equity, True Ventures, Harrison Metal|
BStock Solutions has 640 Twitter Followers. The number of followers has increased 0.6% month over month and increased 2.4% quarter over quarter
BStock Solutions has 10.63k Facebook Likes. The number of likes has increased 0.3% month over month and increased 3.6% quarter over quarter