B-Stock Solution is a profitable, venture-backed company that is revolutionizing the $80 billion liquidation industry for retailers and manufacturers by applying world-class technology, analytics, and services that create efficiency, transparency, and trust for both sellers and buyers.
B-Stock builds, hosts and manages private, online auction marketplaces for Fortune 1000 retailers and manufacturers and apply our expertise in auction strategy, demand generation and analytics to generate 50%+ improvements in the prices our clients receive for their excess inventory. The company’s B-Stock Sourcing Network has become the largest secondary market ecosystem of such B2B marketplaces and qualified business buyers in the world. B-Stock’s unique capabilities allow the company to deliver recovery rates that most retailers never imagined were possible for their returns and otherwise distressed inventory.
Taking Advantage of B-Stock’s Liquidation Sales Management solution for your company is simple!
1. Contact a B-Stock to have a Marketplace Specialist to evaluate your situation.
2. If appropriate, sign a seller agreement and we’ll develop the strategy and launch your marketplace in 30 days.
3. Enjoy watching your recovery rates increase by 30% - 100%!
Perks of Being a B-Stock Buyer
- Direct access to excess inventory from top retailers and manufacturers
- Access to a huge variety of inventory including consumer electronics, furniture, mobile devices, tablets, appliances, apparel and much more.
- Purchase bulk lots ranging from a few pallets to multiple truckloads.
|HQ||Redwood City, US||Map|
|Employees (est.) (Feb 2019)||115|
BStock Solutions total Funding
BStock Solutions latest funding size
Time since last funding
|8 months ago|
BStock Solutions investors
|Spectrum Equity, Susquehanna Growth Equity, True Ventures, Harrison Metal|
BStock Solutions has 656 Twitter Followers. The number of followers has increased 0.9% month over month and increased 3.8% quarter over quarter
When was BStock Solutions founded?
BStock Solutions was founded in 2008.
Who are BStock Solutions key executives?
BStock Solutions's key executives are Howard Rosenberg.
How many employees does BStock Solutions have?
BStock Solutions has 115 employees.
Who are BStock Solutions competitors?
Competitors of BStock Solutions include Shpock, Giosis Group and Chairish.
Where is BStock Solutions headquarters?
BStock Solutions headquarters is located at 103 805 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City.
Where are BStock Solutions offices?
BStock Solutions has offices in Redwood City, Salt Lake City, Boston and London.
How many offices does BStock Solutions have?
BStock Solutions has 4 offices.