OneLogin is innovating enterprise identity in the cloud with more than 1000 customers, including AAA, Airbnb, Carlyle Group, Citizen, Condé Nast, Facebook, Fastenal, Gensler, GoPro, Herman Miller, Jabil, Netflix, News Corp, Pacific Life, Pandora, Riot Games, Steelcase, Tableau Software, Uber, WestJet, Yelp.
OneLogin's cloud-based Identity and Access Management solution allows enterprises of all sizes to secure their cloud and on-premise apps for all users and devices.
Pre-integrated with thousands of applications, OneLogin enables IT to easily and securely tie their directory infrastructure to their business applications. IT then has centralized access control, can enforce rule-based security policies, enable multi-factor authentication and automate user provisioning and easily report on identity policy compliance.
With OneLogin, enterprises strengthen security, eliminate directory integration costs and reduce password trouble ticket load. End users actively participate in enforcing the identity policy as they benefit from single sign-on access to the the thousands of pre-integrated apps for use on their laptops and mobile devices.
* 100% on-demand
* Pre-integrated with 4,000+ apps
* Integrates with any web app
* Market leading directory integration with LDAP, Active Directory, Google Apps and Workday
* Single sign-on and self-service password administration
* Automated user on-boarding and instant off-boarding
* Role-based access control
* Strong authentication with a mobile one-time password app
* Two-factor authentication with RSA, VASCO, SafeNet, Symantec VIP Access and Yubico
* Identity compliance reporting
* SAML 1.1/2.0, WS-Federation and OpenID single sign-on
* Custom connectors for in-house apps
* Open-source SAML toolkits
Latest funding size
Time since last funding
|about 2 years|
|Scale Venture Partners, CRV, The Social+Capital Partnership, Social Capital|