Who is InterCloud Systems? We are a Cloud-centric Solutions and Services company serving enterprise and service provider customers.
Our mission is to partner with our enterprise and service provider customers in building a next generation cloud-centric solution by: • Modernizing all layers of today’s infrastructure (storage, network, compute, virtualization and management) across Private, Public and Hybrid clouds
• Setting strategy, creating a business case and defining the architecture for cloud
• Building robust reliability, security and governance models for cloud
• Delivering a cloud-centric IT vision that is aligned to business value
• Providing world-class managed services that accelerate time-to-market
• Aligning operational efficiencies to adapt to next generation technology
Today’s modern business requires a scalable and agile IT organization. Cloud-centric solutions and services empower next generation IT organizations to deliver high-impact business transformation. Our aim is to leverage our highly skilled, vendor-neutral team to radically simplify this transformation by enabling customer to achieve on-demand cloud services (e.g., IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or any Service (XaaS). Our business focus areas include:
• Software Defined Enterprise (SDE): Specific focus areas include: Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Storage (SDS) and Heterogeneous Cloud Management Automation (a key building block to delivering on-demand cloud services).
• Cloud-to-Cloud Mobility: Delivering a strategy for migrating workloads on-demand to and from any Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud platform (e.g., AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware’s vCHS and even our own Cloud service offering!).