AMP was founded on a simple yet bold idea - that every individual should have the power and ability to control his or her life. For more than 160 years, we've dedicated ourselves to making this possible. And while we've grown and changed over the decades, one thing has remained the same - our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own tomorrow. Today we are the leading independent wealth management company in Australia and New Zealand, helping more than four million customers with:
- financial advice
- superannuation, retirement income and other investment products for individuals
- superannuation services for businesses
- administration, banking and investment services for self-managed super funds
- income protection, disability and life insurance
- selected banking products, and
- investments in shares, fixed interest, property, infrastructure, multi-manager and multi-asset funds.
|Size (employees)||5,900 (est)+8%|
AMP has 7.87k Twitter Followers. The number of followers has increased 0.4% month over month and increased 1.8% quarter over quarter
AMP has 50.84k Facebook Likes. The number of likes has increased 0.1% month over month and increased 0.1% quarter over quarter
When was AMP founded?
AMP was founded in 1849.
Who are AMP key executives?
AMP's key executives are Brian Salter, Sally Bruce and Gordon Lefevre.
How many employees does AMP have?
AMP has 5,900 employees.
Who are AMP competitors?
Competitors of AMP include Bank of Valletta, Bank of Montreal (BMO) and Macquarie.
Where is AMP headquarters?
AMP headquarters is located at Amp Sydney Cove Building 33 Alfred St, Sydney.
Where are AMP offices?
AMP has an office in Sydney.
How many offices does AMP have?
AMP has 1 office.