Xamarin is the new standard for enterprise mobile development and quality. Xamarin is used by over 1 million developers to build, test and monitor mission-critical consumer and enterprise apps. More than 100 Fortune 500 companies use Xamarin, and the company’s global customer base in 150 countries includes Dow Jones, Bosch, McKesson, Halliburton, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cognizant, GitHub, Rdio and WebMD. Xamarin is a Visionary in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant report for Mobile Application Development Platforms. For more information, please visit: xamarin.com or follow us on Twitter at @xamarinhq.
Xamarin Mobile App Development Platform - Benefits
- Share Code Between Platforms - Save time by sharing data structures and non-UI code between iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7.
- Use Your Existing .NET Skills - Reuse your .NET skills and write code in your mobile apps using C# and familiar libraries.
- Powerful and Modern Framework - Write code using a modern, strongly typed, garbage collected framework.
- Easy Access To Native APIs - Access to thousands of native iOS and Android APIs.
- Target Multiple Devices - Easily write apps that target mobile devices running iOS, Android and Windows Phone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
- Rich IDE Support - Full support for autocomplete in our rich IDE. Or use Visual Studio for Android development.