Wallapop is a hyper-local mobile marketplace for buying and selling secondhand goods. Our mission is to offer our users the best street trading experience around the world.
In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
Do you think big? Are you hands on? Do you like to innovate? Do you love working hard and having fun at the same time? Would you like to live in one of the best cities in the world?
If you are talented in "something" and answer “yes” to all these questions, don't hesitate and send your CV to email@example.com
• New cool office space
• Apple or PC equipment of your choice
• Flexible working hours
• Specialised training
• Encouraging, fun and team-focused offsites twice a year
• International team (now 11 nationalities, and counting)
• Team building activities
• English/Spanish lessons
• Half-day Fridays
• Free coffee and free fresh fruit
• Private Health insurance paid by the company
• Other benefits paid from the gross salary (kindergarden check, food check, transport check)
Wallapop was founded in 2013 and is based in Barcelona, Spain.