At VTech, we connect people. From consumers to businesses, you can find VTech technology everywhere that people work, live and play, for example:
• Parents and kids using our electronic learning products and baby monitors
• Families and friends using our cordless phones
• Professionals meeting over our business and conference phones
• Kids having fun with our Kidizoom Action Cam, Smartwatch and collectable playsets
• Homeowners keeping an eye on their properties with our wireless monitoring systems
• Travelers communicating over our line of hotel guest room phones
“Innovation beyond technology” is the driving spirit of VTech. In addition to exploring how people use today’s technology, we constantly innovate and adapt that technology for new uses tomorrow.
VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world's largest manufacturer of cordless phones. Our mission is to design, build and supply innovative and high-quality products in a way that minimizes impact on the environment, while creating sustainable value for our stakeholders and the community.
Founded in 1976, VTech has operations in 11 countries and regions, including headquarters in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in China. The company also has two divisional headquarters based in North America: Electronic Learning Products in Arlington Heights, IL, and Communications products in Beaverton, OR.
Our culture comes largely from the great group of employees we have at VTech. They’re friendly, yet professional. We embrace and value all of our employees and strive to foster a positive, collaborative work environment.
Company Growth (employees)