Viptela is a fast growing, private company that is disrupting network infrastructure technology that enterprises use to connect their facilities, users and applications. Featured in the Forbes, Wall Street Journal and leading trade-press journals, Viptela has emerged as a clear leader in the multi-billion Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) segment. Over 25 Fortune-500 companies deploy Viptela technology at thousands of sites on six continents, to drastically simplify their WAN infrastructure with over 50% cost-savings. Verizon and Singtel offer managed services, globally, based on Viptela's SD-WAN technology.
Viptela’s secure, overlay WAN technology delivers to enterprises the benefit of:
• Unified and centralized management of all WAN infrastructure
• Reduced WAN infrastructure costs by over 50%
• In-depth control & visibility of application performance
• Robust-zero trust WAN security
• Agility, by reducing network change control from months to days