Velocity

    OverviewSuggest Edit

    Velocity is a cloud managed services company that offers enterprise and business application hosting services. It provides cloud services, application services, including cloud hosting, functional application support, helpdesk as a service, remote application management service, and business process services. The company also provides professional services, software services, and platform services, including infrastructure-as-a-service, disaster recovery as a service, desktop as a service, and platform-as-a-service, etc.
    TypePrivate
    Founded2003
    HQCharlotte, US
    Websitevelocitycloud.com
    Employee Ratings3.6
    Culture scoreA

    Latest Updates

    Employees (est.) (Mar 2020)751

    Velocity Office Locations

    Velocity has offices in Charlotte, Irvine, Minneapolis, Sterling and in 4 other locations
    Charlotte, US (HQ)
    1901 Roxborough Rd Floor 4
    Irvine, US
    111 Pacifica #320
    Minneapolis, US
    1200 S Washington Ave
    Sterling, US
    22636 Davis Dr #300
    London, CA
    1124 Gainsborough Rd #18
    Pune, IN
    Downtown - The City Centre, Mhatre Bridge, Vakil Nagar, Erandwane
    Show all (9)

    Velocity Financials and Metrics

    Summary Metrics

    Founding Date

    2003
    Show all financial metrics

    Velocity Online and Social Media Presence

    Embed Graph

    Velocity Company Culture

    • Overall Culture

      A

      84/100

    • CEO Rating

      A+

      100/100

    • Compensation

      C

      67/100

    Learn more on Comparably

    Velocity Blogs

    Velocity Technology Solutions Showcases Cloud Services Innovation at DIGIT Expo 2019

    CHARLOTTE, NC (November 8, 2019) — Velocity Technology Solutions Inc., a global leader in enterprise cloud application management services, exhibited at DIGIT Expo 2019 this week in Edinburgh, Scotland to showcase the industry’s latest innovations.

    How to Migrate SQL Server to AWS

    Cloud technology is the foundation for a company’s digital transformation, providing a low-cost, accessible platform for improved collaboration, information sharing, data analytics, and more. Moving database management systems to the cloud allows a business to control costs, enhance secu…

    Velocity Partners with OneStream Software to Provide Implementation & Support Expertise for Customers Around the Globe

    CHARLOTTE, NC (October 28, 2019) — Velocity Technology Solutions Inc., a global leader in enterprise cloud application management services, today announced its Silver Partnership with OneStream Software. Velocity will provide implementation services and support of OneStream’s unified cor…

    How Millennials Are Driving Digital Transformation In Healthcare

    You may have seen news headlines declaring that millennials killed plastic drinking straws. Or that they've caused the demise of homeownership. While these stories may be a bit extreme, there’s no doubt millennials aren't afraid to shake things up. And now, they have some pretty strong o…

    5 Steps to Migrate Oracle Database to the AWS Cloud

    Migrating data, applications, and workflows to the cloud is one of the largest, most complex, high-impact projects that a technology professional will undertake. A poorly planned, or badly executed, cloud migration could impact employees throughout the organization. The success or failur…

    3 Benefits of Enterprise Cloud Services

    In 2018, 73% of enterprises indicated they have at least one application or a portion of their computing infrastructure in the cloud. The remaining 27% plan to be in the same position within 1-3 years. Cloud services are rapidly becoming the new normal for enterprises. This is because th…
    Show more

    Velocity Frequently Asked Questions

    • When was Velocity founded?

      Velocity was founded in 2003.

    • How many employees does Velocity have?

      Velocity has 751 employees.

    • Who are Velocity competitors?

      Competitors of Velocity include Amido, Aklamio and PCS.

    • Where is Velocity headquarters?

      Velocity headquarters is located at 1901 Roxborough Rd Floor 4, Charlotte.

    • Where are Velocity offices?

      Velocity has offices in Charlotte, Irvine, Minneapolis, Sterling and in 4 other locations.

    • How many offices does Velocity have?

      Velocity has 9 offices.