US Visa Solutions is a boutique US immigration and nationality law practice based in central London. We advise small to publicly traded multi-national companies, private investors and individuals in all issues relating to US visa and nationality law.
Janice Flynn started the firm in February 2012 and her friend and colleague, Nazneen Jafferi joined the firm in April 2015. Both Janice and Nazneen lead all legal work and strive to maintain the highest legal and ethical standards in their practice of US immigration law. We are a firm that is passionate about what we do and we want to maintain an atmosphere that is comfortable for our staff and for our clients.
The most common cases US Visa Solutions deals with are:
* Temporary and permanent US work visas for multinational, medium or small businesses;
* Temporary or permanent investor visas for those investing in US businesses;
* Family-based "green card" visas for spouses, children and parents of US citizens and Lawful Permanent residents;
* Acquisition, loss or renunciation of US citizenship and the formal abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident status (ie the "green card");
* Waivers of inadmissibility for those with criminal histories or prior US immigration violations;
* Consular processing of visas at the US Embassy in London; and
* Issues related to entry into the United States.