TraceLink is the world’s largest track and trace network for connecting the Life Sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is a cloud-based application platform, serving 15 of the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies, that enables complete global connectivity, visibility and traceability of pharmaceuticals from raw materials to patient. A single point and click connection to the Life Sciences Cloud delivers the information, insight and collaboration needed to improve performance and reduce risk across global supply, manufacturing and distribution operations. The global collaborative business network created by the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud helps pharmaceutical companies, CMO/CPO supply partners, wholesale distributors and pharmacies to:
• Ensure global compliance with pharmaceutical track and trace, serialization, ePedigree and governmental reporting regulations for the US, European Union, China, India, Turkey and other countries
• Protect lifesaving medicines from drug counterfeiting, theft and diversion
• Reduce the risk of drug shortages with improved supply planning and external quality management
• Improve free cash flow and minimize time-to-market through greater global supply chain efficiency
• Enhance direct-to-patient communication via mobile devices.