Speedy is the leading provider of equipment and support services to a wide range of clients within 24 specialist sectors in the Infrastructure, Industrial, Events and Construction markets - as well as to local trades and industry.
Operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Speedy is totally committed to supporting customers, wherever their project takes them, by optimising assets, reducing risks and enabling delivery.
Operating from over 285 sites the company supplies a range of products including:
- The hire of small tools and equipment
- Powered and non-powered access equipment
- A wide range of Plant from a 0.5t dumpers to 20t excavators with a fully qualified operator
- Lifting and materials handling equipment
- Surveying and measurement instrumentation
- A wide range of ATEX products - manufactured and tested to enable safe use in hazardous environments
- Temporary power equipment
- Environmentally friendly and specialist high performance pumps
- Compressed air range including oil free and oil flooder options
- Site security, communications and accommodation
- Rail equipment such as rail disc cutters and sleeper drills
Speedy also provides associated services through the provision of training, asset management, fuel management and testing, repair, inspection and maintenance (TRIM) of equipment. Speedy also can provide advisory services in areas such as project management, health and safety and environmental and regulatory compliance.
Company Growth (employees)