Softcat is a leading IT infrastructure provider, delivering software licensing, hardware, security, managed services, cloud services and related IT services to customers in the UK.
- No.1 UK Workplace (Great Place To Work 2016)
- No. 6 European Workplace (Great Place To Work 2015)
- Over 850 employees
- NPS score of +73
- Customer satisfaction rate of 99%
- Current annual turnover: £596m
- Profitable since inception
- Active on 20+ Public Sector frameworks
- Five UK offices (London, Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow)
- Global Microsoft SAM partner of the year
- Three-time winner of CRN's 'Reseller of the Year' award
- Powerful eCat online procurement system
- 24 x 7 x 365 Operations Centre
We sell and support products and solutions from the world's leading IT companies. We offer a full range of services, including advice, guidance, technical design, product sourcing, implementation, support and project management. We enjoy a trading relationship with thousands of longstanding corporate and public sector customers.
We care passionately about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service. We believe the former drives the latter, and strive to create an exceptional place to work. We are growing rapidly and recruiting extensively for trainee account managers, account managers, and pre- and post-sales specialist technical positions.
We are passionate about providing exceptional levels of service and pride ourselves on listening, responsiveness, agility and flexibility, which is part of the reason why we consistently win top industry awards.