Skubana manages all back-end e-commerce operations in one place, including order processing, shipping, inventory management, fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), vendor management and cross channel analytics. It is truly everything a seller would need to build a successful and profitable business, no matter if you're selling on one channel or several. No longer will you be consumed with chasing after errors and overselling/underselling. Unified solution to control the entire e-commerce operation lifecycle without the need to glue together multiple softwares.How many platforms have you tried and then still had to supplement your workflow with spreadsheets?
True Multi-Channel, Multi-Warehouse Inventory Synchronization in real time.
- Don't be overwhelmed by endless amounts of spreadsheets to manage their business.
- Inventory updates based on intelligent shipping zone & sales channel allocation rules.
Intuitive Order & Returns Processing.
- Routing orders to multiple warehouses, making shipping flexible no matter how a seller fulfills, including direct warehouse, 3PL (a company that provides warehousing services and logistics for your e-commerce), drop-shipping and FBA.
- Batch ship & create customized packing slips, return labels and emails helping improve customer service and retention.
Complete Vendor & Purchase Order Workflow.
- Eliminate data entry errors with automated purchase order creation based on past product sell-through.
- Replenish stock levels or dropship in just a few clicks.
Cross-Channel Analytics offers marketplace insights to drive businesses forward.
Figure out the most profitable channels and products.
- Decide when to offload ill-performing inventory.
We've been there before and we know the struggle. For brand new sellers on one channel, it's important to set the right foundation. For sellers selling on multiple marketplaces Skubana can help you organize your business and help you make the smart decisions to grow.
Company Growth (employees)