Quanta Services is a leading specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and natural gas and pipeline industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. Additionally, Quanta licenses point-to-point fiber optic telecommunications infrastructure in certain markets and offers related design, procurement, construction and maintenance services. With approximately 20,000 employees and operations throughout North America and in certain international markets, Quanta has the manpower, resources and expertise to safely complete projects that are local, regional, national or international in scope.
Since its inception, the company has focused on helping customers respond to dynamics that are driving industry development:
* The convergence of products, services and facilities created by increased demand for electric power and telecommunications bandwidth.
* Incorporation of renewable generation sources into the grid.
* Aging electric power transmission and distribution network.
* Growing focus on domestic natural gas resources including shale exploration and related transmission pipeline infrastructure.
* Energy and communications providers need for efficient access to a comprehensive, capable and cost-effective set of infrastructure solutions.
Closing share price
|FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015||FY, 2016|
|$6.5 b||$7.9 b||$7.6 b||$7.7 b|
Revenue growth, %
|$1.1 b||$1.2 b||$923.7 m|
|$414.2 m||$475.9 m||$238 m|
|$421.3 m||$315.1 m||$321.8 m||$200.1 m|
Operating cash flow
|$94.1 m||($298.3 m)||($61.7 m)|