With a heritage going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
· Began in 1881 by mending shirts for miners in Pottsville, PA
· Revolutionized dress shirts with the Van Heusen soft-folding collar in 1921
· Went public on the NYSE in 1920
· Changed our name from Phillips-Van Heusen to PVH Corp. in 2011
· Acquired Calvin Klein in 2003 and grew their revenue from $172 million in 2002 to $2.9 billion in 2014
· Acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and grew their revenue from $2.2 billion to $3.6 billion in 2014
· Purchased Warnaco Group in 2013 for approximately $3 billion
· Stay true to our Core Values of passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability
· Support the needs of women and children through The PVH Foundation.
· Established Save the Children® as our worldwide philanthropic partner in 2014