Primerica’s roots date back to 1977 when the company embarked on a revolutionary crusade to transform the life insurance industry. Primerica’s “Buy Term and Invest the Difference” philosophy encourages middle-income families to purchase affordable term life insurance so they can have more money to invest in their family’s future. Today, Primerica has expanded its crusade to address the number one financial disease facing families today: debt. Primerica offers solutions to help families eliminate crippling debt from their household finances and save more of their hard-earned money for the future.
• Serves 6 million clients in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
• More than 100,000 licensed representatives
• More than 24,000 licensed mutual fund representatives — the largest sales force in North America
• Securities clients have nearly $25 billion in assets under management through Primerica
• Placed in force more than $90 billion in life insurance in 2008
• An average of $2.6 million in death claim benefits is paid every day
Closing share price