Plotly is built to help people analyze and beautifully visualize data, together.
You can use Plotly to:
- Import or copy and paste data from your files, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Analyze your data with fits, functions, stats, and more.
- Visualize your data with beautiful graphs.
- Collaborate by sharing projects with your team.
- Code with Plotly, by using our APIs (Python, R, MATLAB, Julia, Perl, REST) or Python Shell. - Share your graphs online, in your presentations and papers, or by embedding them.
Plotly offers four main products:
- Plot.ly has a graphical user interface for importing and analyzing data into a grid, using stats tools like ANOVAs and student's t-test's styling graphs, and working collaboratively. Graphs can be embedded or downloaded. Plot.ly supports Python via a Python Shell and Python virtual environment, and browser-based use of numpy.
- APIs in Python, R, MATLAB, Perl, Julia, Arduino, and REST (plot.ly/api). Plotly can also be used to style interactive graphs with IPython.
- Plotly Apps for Google Chrome and Edmodo.