On March 1st of 1954, Oliveira & Irmão SA was founded in Aveiro as a small family business that along its path went through different areas of business, until in the 80s when it set up its first cisterns production unit. Over the following ten years, growth was sustained and grew exponentially, which led into the integration with the italian Fondital Group in 1993. The group has about 2,600 employees and is present in four sectors of activity (heating; aluminium fusion, galvanoplastic, waste & water supply), and in 2013 had over 807 million Euros in sales.

OLI`s entire value chain is controlled from their facilities, in Portugal and Italy, that have a combined area of 79 000 square meters. Beginning with the conception of ideas to their industrialization and production, ending in their commercialization in more than 70 countries around the world. The growing interest in a contemporary design and in new technologies and materials, always with a focus on water efficiency and respect for the environment, has made OLI a world reference and a brand of excellence.

With about 400 employees in both countries and EUR 57 million in sales in 2014, OLI currently has a daily production of approximately 7800 cisterns and 28 000 mechanisms. This makes OLI one of the major producers in Europe for mechanisms for the ceramic industry, as well as concealed and exposed cisterns. Currently, OLI is the only Portuguese company producing concealed cisterns.

Aveiro, PT
359 (est)

OLI Locations

Aveiro, PT

OLI Metrics

OLI Summary

OLI News