Nimbus Data develops award-winning all-flash arrays purpose-built for cloud infrastructure, database, virtualization and technical computing.
Winner of DCIG's Best-in-Class award for All-Flash Arrays, InfoTech Research's Trend Setter award, and voted by IT professionals as the Innovation Leader in All-Flash Arrays (an IT Brand Pulse study), Nimbus Data powers some of the largest Internet infrastructure companies in the world, accelerating IO-intensive applications while reducing data center costs through consolidation and energy reduction. Nimbus Data all-flash arrays feature:
- Multiprotocol-aware software to support Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and InfiniBand networks
- Converged block (iSCSI, FC), file (NFS, SMB), and RDMA (iSER, SRP) storage support
- Superior data reduction technology with on-demand deduplication and compression
- Comprehensive data protection and mission-critical RAS features
- Patented architecture designed to minimize latency and power consumption
Company Growth (employees)