NewsWhip is a social signals platform, powering a suite of trending analytics products used by journalists and editors, marketers and communications and PR professionals.
NewsWhip is backed by 500Startups, the Associated Press, venture capital firms Matter, Social Starts and Tribal.vc and a range of angel investors and the SaaS Syndicate. We have offices in Dublin and New York.
SPIKE: a dashboard showing the social trending velocity and trajectory of content, news and stories. Spike predicts 79% of future viral stories and is used by the likes of BBC, BuzzFeed, Edelman, ESPN, Fleishman Hillard, Huffington Post, Intel, Mastercard, MTV and Wells Fargo.
Benefits of Spike:
- Find tomorrow's stories, today
- Save hours of 'discovery' time
- Increase readership and revenue
- Better manage reputations online
INSIGHTS: The world’s most complete social data on any publication, writer or topic. Insights gives you comprehensive analytics on what stories, writers and publishers are winning on the social web each day, week and month. Beta partners: BBC, Daily Mail, Edelman, Guardian, Playbuzz, Mastercard, MTV, Washington Post and Yahoo!
Benefits of Insights:
- Understand what’s working and why in your content portfolio
- Benchmark your performance, and competitors’, against goals and KPIs
- Gain real-time direction via customised dashboards, alerts and clearer signals
- Improve your social distribution strategy and ROI
API: partners get complete access to our rankings, with the option of using country, city, topic and time filters for a deeper dive into over one million new pieces of content we track every day.