As one of North America’s largest remanufacturers and suppliers of underhood and undercar products, MPA employs over 3,000 people in eight locations across four countries. Additional details regarding MPA include:
• MPA can produce over 8.8 million units for import, domestic and heavy duty each year. Our product offering includes over 900 different starter and 1,600 alternator models for import and domestic cars and trucks.
• MPA’s private label customers include more than 7,700 automotive parts retailer locations, who trust MPA quality to add value to their brands.
• MPA stock is publicly-traded in the United States on the NASDAQ exchange, under the ticker symbol "MPAA".
• MPA’s Lean Manufacturing methods maintain the highest fill-rate turn-around time in the industry and enable us to achieve short lead-times with high fill-rates on orders.
• MPA's 20,000 square-foot, innovative Technology Center operates 24/7 - utilizing advanced computer-controlled testing systems to ensure that every product is built to the highest standards for durability and performance.
• MPA is an IATF Certified ISO/TS 16949 supplier. This global system was designed by OE car manufacturers to ensure that suppliers have systems in place to measure their operations and ensure continuous improvement in product quality.
• MPA works closely with its technology partners — many of whom are suppliers to the original equipment manufacturers — to design the most durable component parts in the world.
• MPA staffs a special-order shop to facilitate quick turn-around s for starters and alternators that are too rare for large quantity remanufacturing. In most cases, from receipt of order to shipping is 24 hours.
Company Growth (employees)