Who We Are:
At Maven 7, we believe passionately in the power of networks to change our lives forever.
Our company was founded in 2009 by a group of visionaries who shared a mutual interest in networks, among whom are globally acclaimed scientists Albert-László Barabási, a pioneer of real-world network theory, and Tamás Vicsek, a successful physicist doing computational and experimental research on the structure and evolution of complex networks.
The spreading trend of the network approach in various scientific and business domains, as well as the hundreds of network analysis projects under the company's belt confirm the founders' hopes for the future, and allows Maven7 to be a constant pacesetter in the industry.
What We Do:
Maven7 integrates the latest results and innovations in network science into business applications, and supports decision making by transforming large amounts of hard-to-interpret data into actionable business intelligence. At Maven 7, we have developed our own proprietary network mapping tools that:
- reveal hidden structures and networks within and between communities;
- map online networks around issues, behavior, belief, preferences – in fact, any aspect of digital footprint;
- show our clients which individuals or groups power and influence those networks that matter to them;
- predict exact patterns of information flow and impact, and how they shape our behavior.
Our business solutions are most frequently applied in the world of:
- Organizational Development
Company Growth (employees)