Masteroast Coffee Company Ltd. is an independently owned coffee roasting and packing facility,
offering an unrivalled range of coffees and private label packing solutions since 1981. With over 30 years of expertise, experience and understanding of the coffee market, Masteroast is the obvious supply partner for your coffee business.
- We source our coffees from almost every coffee producing country.
- Bespoke blending to customers Individual requirements.
- Profile roasted to customers own specifications.
- Green coffee sales, cleaned, in original sacks or customer specified weights.
- Customer visits to roastery for product creation.
Strict Quality Control
- Strict controls are in place throughout the coffee chain, from bean to bag.
- On arrival at roastery all our green coffees are sampled.
- State of the art quality control systems and testing equipment.
- Two professional in-house Q graders and a team of quality control officers.
- Highly experienced roaster operators, ensuring roast consistency.
- Final packaging checks including roast date, batch, grind, and label quality etc.
Revenue growth (2014-15), %
Gross profit margin (2015), %
|FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015|
|£12.3 m||£14.8 m||£16.9 m|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of goods sold
|£8.7 m||£10.7 m||£13.4 m|
|£3.6 m||£4.1 m||£3.5 m|
Gross profit Margin, %
Operating expense total
|£1.9 m||£2.6 m||£2.4 m|