In the world of financial services, it’s all about working with an established, highly respected company based on demonstrated indications of quality and performance. Whom you choose to work with matters. Consider Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company.
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policy owners.
MassMutual Awards/ Recognition:
• been named one of the top 100 companies on the annual FORTUNE 500® list (#94 in 2015).
• In 2015, MassMutual is one of DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity and Top 10 Companies for LGBT Employees.
• MassMutual scored 100 percent on The Human Rights Campaign's (HRC) Corporate Equality Index (CEI), earning us a place on the CEI Best Places to Work List (2015).
• A 2015 Working Mother Top 100 Best Company, MassMutual was inducted into the Working Mother Hall of Fame in 2015, after earning a place on the 100 Best Companies list for over 15 years.
• MassMutual is ranked among the top 10 companies on the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Top 50 Companies for Executive Women list (2015)
• Named a 2016 Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly, a division of Victory Media.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major affiliates include: Babson Capital Management LLC; Baring Asset Management Limited; Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; The First Mercantile Trust Company; MassMutual International LLC; MML Investors Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC; OppenheimerFunds, Inc.; and The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB.