Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. Lee's newspapers have circulation of 1.1 million daily and 1.5 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and mobile and tablet products attracted 25.6 million unique visitors in December 2013. Lee's markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson, AZ. Lee is based in Davenport, Iowa, and our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE.
The company is focused on six key operating priorities:
· Grow revenue creatively and rapidly
· Deliver strong local news and information
· Maximize our local online strength
· Continue expanding our print and online audiences
· Nurture employee development and achievement
· Exercise careful cost control