What Jobcasers can expect:
To have more power in their job and to have help building a career
- More power means better choices
- More power means more money
- More power means better jobs and working conditions
Power is in numbers - BIG community, and BIG data
- 48 million+ providing info to help one another – and thereby helping YOU!
- MIT data scientists employed to sift through all the information to make the right connection for you at the right time
Power is in knowledge
- We gather information for you from all the best sources
- The best source is from fellow Jobcasers personal postings
Power comes from tools to leverage that knowledge
- Clean, direct tools to make your job search and job negotiations easier, not harder
Power comes from not being captive to one service
- We aren’t too proud to admit - other companies have GREAT tools and info too. Sometimes better. We make it easy for you to keep all of it (from us, fellow Jobcasers, or other companies you like) in one spot simply by linking your other favorite career-oriented accounts.
Jobcase technology powers over 100 jobsites – some full service, some simple-search, some niche, etc. – all of which have generated a total registration membership to date of 48 million+ Americans.
In January 2015, Jobcase reorganized to focus on serving this community directly via jobcase.com. Jobcase Inc. is privately owned and owns all technology and data rights. Post re-organization, many of the sites powered by Jobcase technology since 2009 continue but are now owned and housed in a separate legal entity.
Jobcase Inc. has a diversified business model with revenues from license fees from other websites that are powered by or integrated with Jobcase technology and from talent solutions.
|Employees (est.) (Jun 2019)||208||(+6%)|
Jobcase total Funding
Jobcase latest funding size
Time since last funding
|4 months ago|
|Providence Equity Partners, Link Ventures, Providence Strategic Growth, Savano Capital Partners, Mark Hastings|
Jobcase has 2.99k Twitter Followers. The number of followers has increased 0.6% month over month and increased 3.7% quarter over quarter
Tweets last 30 days
Avg. likes per Tweet
Tweets with engagement
When was Jobcase founded?
Jobcase was founded in 2015.
Who are Jobcase key executives?
Jobcase's key executives are Frederick Goff, Tony Deigh and Michael Griffin.
How many employees does Jobcase have?
Jobcase has 208 employees.
Who are Jobcase competitors?
Competitors of Jobcase include Iken, AppVault and Candarine.
Where is Jobcase headquarters?
Jobcase headquarters is located at 201 Broadway #7, Cambridge.
Where are Jobcase offices?
Jobcase has an office in Cambridge.
How many offices does Jobcase have?
Jobcase has 1 office.