James Hardie Building Products is the $1.5B world-leader in Fiber Cement Siding. In the United States, we have operations in eight manufacturing plants, two regional offices and two research centers. No matter where we operate, our goal is to remain at the forefront of the fiber-cement industry, capitalizing on our global leadership in building products and manufacturing and technology for both new home construction and remodeling.
James Hardie® products grace the sides of more than 5.5 million homes across America. We’ve won over the press, the remodeling industry, and most importantly, our customers, with the beauty and durability of our products.
Why choose James Hardie?
# 1 Return on Investment
- For 10 years in a row, re-siding your home with fiber cement siding is the #1 Return on Remodeling Investment according to Remodeling Magazine’s Cost vs. Value Report
Best in Quality and Durability
- Resists Flame Spread
- Resists Damage from Cold Climates
- Resists Damage from Wet, Humid Climates
- Resists Damage from Insects
- James Hardie has always been ahead of the siding industry curve. Technology advancements put James Hardie 5 generations ahead of generic fiber cement
- Backed by $22MM yearly of research and development
- #1 America’s most popular choice of siding.
Market capitalization (19-Oct-2017)
Closing share price (19-Oct-2017)