Invenergy develops, owns, and operates clean power generation and energy storage facilities in North America and Europe. We have a proven track record in establishing and maintaining longstanding, profitable relationships with utilities, suppliers, and the communities in which our projects are located.
• We are North America's largest independent wind power generation company and the fifth largest owner of wind assets in the United States as measured by the American Wind Energy Association (Dec 2014).
• In the last 10 years Invenergy’s portfolio has grown at an average annual rate of approximately 35%, initially developing 3 projects totaling 462 MWs in 2005 to developing 72 utility-scale wind, solar, and natural gas generation and storage facilities totaling 9,000 MWs by 2015.
• Invenergy’s senior executives – each with 20 years or more of experience in energy generation – have worked together as a core group for two decades.
• Our team includes nearly 700 employees at 6 offices and more than 30 operating locations globally. We’ve expanded development further into Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
• Located in a LEED Certified building in downtown Chicago, our recently remodeled headquarters, including our new state-of-the-art Control Center, is working towards LEED Silver Certification. We also operate a LEED Gold facility at Grand Ridge Energy Center in LaSalle County, IL.Show more