WHAT WE DO: Interrad Medical has developed a new method for securing catheters that does not require adhesives or sutures called SecurAcath.
HOW IT WORKS: The unique design of the SecurAcath device secures catheters right at the insertion site using a small, blunt anchor that deploys in the subcutaneous tissue just beneath the skin.
WHY IT'S BETTER: SecurAcath can help maintain access for the entire duration of therapy.
- Dramatically reduces catheter dislodgement
- Eliminates line migration and pistoning
- Never needs replacing
- Confident dressing changes
- Improves catheter site cleaning
- Eliminates suture needle stick risk
- Reduces catheter complications
- Improves vessel health and preservation
- Lower total cost of patient care
Latest funding size
Time since last funding
|over 2 years|
|Wales Life Sciences Investment Fund, Arthurian, RBC Wealth Management Group|