Integrate is a marketing software provider on a mission to arm demand marketers with the tools, insights and integrations required to change the way they execute demand generation. The Integrate platform automates the entire lifecycle of outbound demand generation campaigns. Demand marketers and marketing ops pros use Integrate’s software to:
• Fill nurture tracks and sales pipeline with interested new prospects
• Eliminate manual tasks required to execute outbound campaigns
• Validate and standardize prospect data generated by third-party sources
• Inject qualified leads into nurture and sales tracks in real time
• Close the loop between front-end media investments and back-end marketing results
• Optimize campaigns in-flight to drive improved marketing ROI
|Employees (est.) (Apr 2020)||291||(-1%)|
Integrate total Funding
Integrate latest funding size
Time since last funding
|a year ago|
|Comcast Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Liberty Global Ventures, Foundry Group, Boulder Ventures, Forté Ventures, Iron Gate Capital, High Alpha, Scott Dorsey, Dan Springer, Alumni Ventures Group, LGI Ventures, Iron Gate Capital (IGC)|
|Company Name||Date||Deal Size|
|Akkroo||April 05, 2019||$34 m|
Integrate has 4.92k Twitter Followers. The number of followers has decreased 0.1% month over month and decreased 0.6% quarter over quarter
Tweets last 30 days
Avg. likes per Tweet
Tweets with engagement
When was Integrate founded?
Integrate was founded in 2010.
Who are Integrate key executives?
Integrate's key executives are Scott Vaughan and Alexandra Skaggs.
How many employees does Integrate have?
Integrate has 291 employees.
Who are Integrate competitors?
Competitors of Integrate include Sponsor Burst, ARC X-Media and Ve Global.
Where is Integrate headquarters?
Integrate headquarters is located at 111 W Monroe St 19th Floor, Phoenix.
Where are Integrate offices?
Integrate has offices in Phoenix and Dublin.
How many offices does Integrate have?
Integrate has 2 offices.
Receive alerts for 300+ data fields across thousands of companies