According to its diversification strategy, the Group studies or develops projects in new business lines with high growth potential, such as titanium dioxide, zircon, lithium, niobium and rare earths.
With a presence in 20 countries across the world, ERAMET currently employs 14,000 people working in 63 sites, among which 42 processing and production plants.
ERAMET is involved in every step of the metals value chain:
- Innovation and research with a R&D cluster that draws on its front-rank mining and metallurgical skills to design the Group’s processes.
- Extraction and beneficiation of ore by using two processes: pyrometallurgy and hydrometallurgy.
- Alloying and processing of metals in various products with specific properties.
- Recycling and reusing by managing and recovering its own waste and by marketing "secondary raw materials" from the reprocessing of waste or products from other industries.
Steelmaking, aircraft manufacturing, automotive, tooling and energy production are part of its main markets.
The Group is structured around three Divisions: Manganese, Nickel and Alloys. It also directly holds three subsidiaries, the activities of which are cross-disciplinary:
- ERAMET Research is a research centre with cutting-edge skills in mineralogy, mineralurgy, hydrometallurgy, pyrometallurgy, characterization and digital modelling.
- ERAMET Ingénierie is a company dedicated to designing and building plants or industrial facilities.
- ERAMET International is the Group’s commercial network for some activities of the Divisions.
Eramet was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Paris, FR
Eramet Office Locations
Eramet has offices in Paris, Pantin
Closing share price
Eramet's current market capitalization is $310 M.
Eramet Market Value History
Market Position – materials, metal fabrication, mining, Manufacturing & Industrial