At Epic Freight Solutions we know you’re doing more every day with fewer resources. You don’t have time to watch each and every shipment. You can’t possibly work more hours, get up earlier, stay up later, manage every shipment 24-7. Well, you don’t have to!
At Epic we listen to you. We put in countless hours interviewing clients just like you finding out what you want, how you want to be serviced, and why it all matters. We understand that client service and superior performance go hand in hand…and it is a 24-hour job requiring constant proactive communication! We asked the tough questions, and you told us that in order to be different, to be the best and communicate differently, we have to focus on the following:
1. Integrated Freight Solution: You can book air, ground, domestic and international freight in one place
2. The Ultimate Customer Experience: 24/7/365 proactive communication, via dedicated client service teams and technology, so you can get in front of issues and plan accordingly
3. Visibility & Proactive Communications: Ease of use and convenience so you get the solutions and service your business requires
4. Technology: Provide superior visibility into shipment data and transportation spend so you can make better business decisions
5. Integrity: Be honest, upfront, and tell you what we can and can’t do on every shipment
These are the pillars of Epic’s service. And while some companies demonstrate one, two, or maybe three of these qualities, we are the only logistics provider that provides all five. We are a technology and service company firm that moves freight. Our technology was developed by you for you: freight dashboards, email notifications, “smart” order entry, online payment center, discount and rebate management, etc. Our people work hard, are accountable, and own your shipments from dispatch to delivery: 24/7/365 proactive communication, tracking and tracing updates throughout the shipment lifecycle, transportation optimization, integrity, dedicated client support teams.
You shouldn’t have to email your freight partner for status updates. You shouldn’t have to ask for reports to get the analytics you need to run your business. You shouldn’t be the last one to know when there is a problem. You shouldn’t have to go through four prompts to get a live person. You deserve more.