cube19 is the #1 business intelligence and performance management solution designed specifically for recruitment companies. Founded by Broadbean entrepreneur Dan McGuire and chaired by former SThree CEO Russell Clements, our multi award winning cloud-based technology combines performance science & data visualisation and is proven to drive a significant uplift in revenue. cube19 has been described by Recruiter magazine as a “game changer” & won Global Recruiter’s Best Innovation Awards in both the UK & Asia Pacific.
- cube19 provides analytics, business intelligence, reporting, and gamification functionality to help recruitment agencies scale efficiently, increase revenue, and motivate recruitment teams through leaderboards and competition.
- Provides live, real-time metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), charting, and reporting
- Recruitment and staffing industry focused
- Simple, fast, tight integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Device friendly - from big screens in your office, to your desktop, tablet, and phone.
cube19 was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in London, GB
Latest funding size
Time since last funding
over 2 years
We estimate that cube19's latest funding round in July 2014 was $1 M. In total, cube19 has raised $2.75 M
We estimate that cube19's current employees are approximately 13% female and 87% male.
Market Position – Technology, business intelligence, cloud, enterprise software, software, analytics