Backed by nearly 50 years of experience, CTG has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific solutions that provide real business value to our customers.
We combine IT expertise with experience to provide innovative IT solutions that address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including healthcare, energy, and technology services.
Our clients range from small- to mid-sized companies and organizations to many of the world's largest multinational corporations. The scope of our services covers the full menu of IT functions including development and integration, application management, information security, system and process assessment, and IT consulting.
Following are some important facts about CTG:
- $393.3 million (2014 revenue) IT solution and services company operating in North America and Western Europe
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CTG
- Fortune 1000 client list with many long-time relationships
- In 2013 and 2014, CTG’s healthcare IT division, CTG Health Solutions, was named a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare company.
- CTG's Belgium office was named one of the top 10 Best Workplaces in 2015for the eighth time by the Vlerick Business School and the Great Place to Work Institute of Belgium. The company has succeeded in reaching the top 10 for three consecutive years.
- Ranked #131 on the Forbes list of America's 200 Best Small Companies of 2009
- Leading provider of IT and business consulting solutions to the healthcare market
- Leading provider of managed services IT staffing for major technology companies and large corporations
- Suite of proprietary methodologies and best practices
- More than 3,800 employees supporting clients in North America and Western Europe