Our products are used daily by drivers worldwide in popular smartphone applications, triggering significant changes in the global insurance market.
Founded in 2010 by two MIT professors and experienced entrepreneurs, and located in Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA, our accomplished team of computer scientists and business leaders are focused on cutting edge technologies, including:
● Identifying frequent phone use while driving
● Inferring the longitudinal and lateral accelerations of a vehicle, as well as its velocity, to highlight unsafe acceleration, braking, and cornering events, from smartphones in arbitrary orientations
● Automatically detecting when driving starts and stops
● Providing users with immediate and engaging feedback about their driving behavior via polished smartphone applications
● Delivering end-to-end reporting including individual and aggregate driving performance
In 2013, we launched the DriveWell smartphone app, providing a completely customizable solution for behavior-based insurance providers and their customers. With our patented technology, we have solved for challenges around accuracy, battery-efficiency and user convenience.
Cambridge Mobile Telematics was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Cambridge, US