It was 1978 when two guys who had a great recipe for deep dish pizza opened the first BJ’s Chicago Pizzeria in Santa Ana, California. The pizza was an immediate hit and as years went by, new BJ’s restaurants were opened in beach cities along Southern California’s coastline. In 1996, with seven restaurants in operation from San Diego to Los Angeles, the first BJ’s brewery began production in our new restaurant in Brea, California. The introduction of fine handcrafted beer was welcomed by guests and the newly renamed BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery concept was launched. New menu items and new beers have been added through the years as the BJ’s brand has expanded across the U.S.
This is why you go out. You don’t leave the comforts of home for no reason. You go out to do something special. You go out to hang with old friends and meet new ones. You go out to experience life. And we’re here to make that experience infinitely better.
Here’s what we literally bring to the table:
• An innovative, Southern California twist on Chicago-style deep dish pizza.
• Award-winning handcrafted beer and soda made with the highest-quality ingredients (149 awards since 1996, to be exact).
• Flavorful EnLIGHTened items under 795 calories and a gluten-free menu.
• Signature salads, handcrafted burgers and outstanding specialty entrees.
• The dessert that all desserts aspire to be: our world-famous Pizookie®.
• A team that lives to make sure you walk away happy. To us, going out is sacred. We’re on a mission to deliver a great time in a place that’s as welcoming as the people who work here. With our roots in the fast-paced, quality-conscious world of Southern California, we believe that your experience at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse should always exceed your expectations – and always be worth going out for.
Closing share price