Bettermarks is an online learning system for mathematics.
We have been creating our adaptive math courseware with a team of 80 people since 2008.
- The Product: Adaptive Learning for Mathematics
- Over 100 interactive maths books covering primary and secondary level (grades 4 – 10; age 10 – 16)
- More than 100,000 questions with explanations » Help available for every exercise step
- Automatic marking and result evaluation
- Developed by teachers, content creators and software specialists
- Available in German, English, Spanish
The content created by bettermarks offers state-of-the-art interaction tools, tailored to reach the widest range of learning abilities:
- bettermarks offers a learning experience that goes beyond “correct” or “incorrect”
- bettermarks analyzes all answers in depth, to detect the root cause of errors and/or to propose
- alternative resolution paths and improvements, thus guiding each student individually and adaptively
- bettermarks helps teachers to manage different ability levels in the classroom