Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focusses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases, including Hepatitis, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Dermatological conditions and Gastrointestinal Disorders (GI).
The first Benzer Pharmacy opened in the year 2009 and there are now over 60 locations throughout Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- 2016: Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accreditation for Specialty Pharmacy
- 2015: PCAB compounding accreditation with Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Florida Fast 50 (2016) - Tampa Bay’s Fastest Growing Companies
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, (2016) - Benzer Pharmacy CEO was a Florida Finalist
- CFO of the Year Awards (2016): Finalist Large company category.
- Inc. 5000 (2015): Rank 1500 - Fastest growing private company in America
- Chain Drug Review (2015): Rank 25 - Top 50 drug store operators in North America by store count.
- Florida Fast 100 (2015): Rank 39 out of 100 – Fastest growing private companies in Florida
- TBBJ 200 (2015): Rank 67 out of 200 - Tampa Bay’s largest private companies