The world's first mobile health service: consultations with top doctors, cutting-edge monitoring, and clinical records; all in your pocket.
• Make an appointment in seconds, see a top doctor in minutes
• Prescriptions, referrals, and tests
• Fast, free answers to your healthcare questions
• Secure access your clinical records
• World's most comprehensive health monitoring system
By harnessing the connectivity of mobile applications and devices, we have launched a global health service that aims to simplify access for people everywhere. We have a determined start-up mentality, creating many of our own products with cutting edge technologies. We have assembled a fun entrepreneurial team with a track record of building big ventures, and are backed by an exceptional global investment partner.
- "Set to revolutionise the healthcare system and eradicate waiting lists for subscribers."- THE TELEGRAPH
- "What if talking to your GP was as easy as ordering a cab on your smartphone?" BBC NEWS
- "make booking healthcare appointments as simple as "booking a Hailo cab." WIRED
- "Revolutionary" THE EVENING STANDARD
- “Ground-breaking…Babylon phone app puts a doctor in your pocket." DAILY EXPRESS
- “The doctor will see you now…on your smartphone screen.” THE TIMES
- "The world's simplest virtual health service, right from the palm of your hand." THE HUFFINGTON POST
- "has the potential to change the way people access care. We are excited." Patrick Watt, Corporate Director, Bupa
- “babylon are at the cutting edge of the revolution." Keith Gibbs, Chief Executive, AXA PPP healthcare
- "Healthcare has been calling out for this kind of innovation. " Mark Noble, Managing Director, Aviva UK Health
- "babylon's approach could create a much more efficient mechanism for healthcare delivery." Neville Koopowitz,
- "This will change the way we all think about medical consultation” Stephen Collier, CEO, BMI Healthcare.
Latest funding size
Time since last funding
|about 1 year|
|Hoxton Ventures, Mustafa Suleyman, Demis Hassabis, Adam Balon, Richard Reed, Jon Wright, Kinnevik AB|