AVIA's mission is to help our innovator network identify, select and deploy the best emerging IT-enabled solutions to drive growth, improve operating efficiency and compete on value. We enable collaboration between providers and entrepreneurs to accelerate impact and mitigate risk. The AVIA innovator network was founded by leading provider organizations and remains provider-led. In addition to hospitals and health systems, our network also consists of entrepreneurs and sponsoring partners who are all striving to positively change health care delivery.
How we work:
● We support a disciplined innovation process through Innovation cohorts, that address the most pressing contemporary provider challenges.
● We evaluate hundreds of innovations in four domains: patient engagement, care delivery optimization, operating efficiency, and data insights to support population health management.
● We help providers build their innovation capacity and skill.
● We accelerate implementation via dynamic playbooks, tailored to distinct provider environments.
● We co-invest in companies and solutions chosen by our innovator network, based on market need and strategic fit.
Latest funding size
Time since last funding
|about 1 year|
|7wire Ventures, Jumpstart Ventures, Providence Health & Services, Jump Capital, Summation Health Ventures|