Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on developing, owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets that are strategically located in the core producing areas of unconventional resource basins, primarily shale formations, in the continental United States. SMLP currently provides natural gas, crude oil and produced water gathering services pursuant to primarily long-term and fee-based gathering and processing agreements with our customers and counterparties in five unconventional resource basins:
• The Appalachian Basin, which includes the Marcellus and Utica shale formations in West Virginia and Ohio
• The Williston Basin, which includes the Bakken and Three Forks shale formations in North Dakota
• The Fort Worth Basin, which includes the Barnett Shale formation in Texas
• The Piceance Basin, which includes the Mesaverde formation as well as the Mancos and Niobrara shale formations in Colorado and Utah
• The Denver-Julesburg Basin, which includes the Niobrara and Codell shale formations in Colorado SMLP also owns a 40% interest in a joint venture that is developing natural gas gathering and condensate stabilization infrastructure in the Utica Shale in Ohio. SMLP owns and operates over 3,100 miles of pipeline and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas with regional corporate offices in Denver, Colorado and Atlanta, Georgia.
Closing share price