Sopogy was acquired by Toshiba. What We Do
Sopogy is a leader in MicroCSP technologies that bring the economics of proven large scale Concentrating Solar Power systems (CSP) to the distributed generation markets. MicroCSP technologies are used to create Process Heat, Solar Air Conditioning or Electrical Power.
Originally founded in 2002 at the Energy Laboratories an energy concept incubator of Energy Industries, Sopogy is focused at bringing a new renewable energy technology to the market. The future is clean power, green systems and LEED™ smart buildings. The Sopogy energy system is enabling the solar energy revolution and for our customers "every day is a Sopogy day™".
Sopogy is dedicated to helping our customers achieve their renewable energy goals. Using our solar energy systems to produce electricity, process heat or solar A/C we maximize energy production while minimizing costs.
Sopogy's mission is to invent, manufacture and sell the world’s most innovative and affordable solar collectors. Our company strives to become part of the solution to global problems including climate change, energy security and sustainability.
* Establish a global solar energy brand.
* Make solar energy competitive to fossil fuel energy worldwide.
* Achieve entrepreneurial success.
* Create solar solutions that improve the quality of life for all human kind.
* Bring order and simplicity to the chaos which is the current solar power business.