Pro is a specialist outsourcing and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. Our offices in London, Cologne, Zurich, New York and Buenos Aires are supported by regional centres so we can provide you with a cost efficient, round-the clock-service.
We have over 30 years industry experience, extensive technical expertise and a proven track record in delivering high-value and complex assignments, from market entry to exit, for live and legacy business. Our people are proactive practitioners, able to run a project independently or integrate into existing teams and your established way of working. We are happy to come in, roll our sleeves up and get stuck in: that is what sets us apart. We deliver quality in everything we do for you.
We can help you:
• Grow your business through increasing market share, acquisition and new market entry
• Optimise the efficiency of your operations and save costs
• Manage risk and compliance in a changing regulatory landscape
• Provide timely and seamless exits from legacy business.
Our track record:
- Supporting a Global Reinsurer’s European and North American operations with pre-bind submissions and data entry.
- One of eight leads on an implementation of a $400m, 450-person global infrastructure change programme for a leading reinsurer
- Strengthened US insurer’s line of surplus through effective claims management, reducing claim volumes, reserves and costs
- Managed more than 25 legacy portfolios with collective liabilities in excess of $5 bn
Why Pro? You can trust us to deliver the operations that matter most to you.
...are a global company offering a cost-efficient, round-the-clock resource
...understand your business and the challenges you face
...have a proven track record in delivery
...are proactive practitioners who can work independently or within your team
...deliver tangible and measurable results
...align our fees to your success.
Closing share price
|FY, 2013||FY, 2014||FY, 2015|
|£24.6 m||£25.8 m||£26.6 m|
Revenue growth, %
Cost of sales
|£15.7 m||£14.4 m|
|£10.1 m||£12.2 m|
Gross profit Margin, %
Operating expense total
|£11.5 m||£11.3 m|