Based in Oklahoma City, OGE Energy Corp. (NYSE: OGE) is the parent company of Oklahoma Gas & Electric (OG&E). In addition, OGE Energy holds 26.3 percent limited partner interest and 50 percent general partner interest in Enable Midstream Partners, LP.
OG&E, a regulated electric utility, serves more than 800,000 retail customers in Oklahoma and western Arkansas and a number of wholesale customers throughout the region. OG&E, with about 6,800 megawatts of capacity, generates electricity from natural gas, western coal, wind and, most recently solar power. OG&E's electric transmission and distribution systems span 30,000 square miles.
OGE Energy was founded by good, hard-working people, and their legacy continues today. Many of our employees have been with the company for 25, 30 or even 40 years. Their loyalty says a lot about how our company operates and what it stands for.
We look forward to showing you just what makes us so proud of our team, such as:
• Valuing the individual’s health and well-being
• Expecting transparency in motives and production
• Fostering a spirit of teamwork at all levels
• Delivering respect for character and performance
• Demanding integrity in all corporate activity
• Encouraging public service to the broader community
• Embracing diversity and inclusion
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to nurturing a diverse and vibrant workforce.
Closing share price