Materion (NYSE: MTRN) is one of the world’s premier advanced materials solutions providers. At Materion, we are committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing highly engineered advanced materials for global customers across a wide range of markets, including consumer electronics, defense and science, industrial and aerospace, automotive electronics, telecommunications infrastructure, appliances, medical and energy. Our products, processes and expertise help enable our customers’ technologies. Our unique product portfolio includes:
- Specialty engineered alloys
- Beryllium and non-Be metal and metal matrix composites
- Engineered clad and plated metal systems
- Precious and non-precious specialty metals
- Precision optical filters
- Inorganic chemicals and powders
- Specialty thin film coatings
We differentiate ourselves in these markets with a strong global base of manufacturing operations and service capabilities, a broad array of high-performance products, and specialized materials engineering expertise that ranges across metallurgy, chemistry, thin film deposition and coating, and high precision optical filter technology. Our people are our strength:
- Materials scientists
- Chemists and physicists
- Manufacturing and process engineers
- Applications and sales engineers
- Customer service teams
- Technical support staff - Supply chain / logistics / materials management experts
Founded in 1931 with roots going back more than 100 years, the company today serves customers in more than 50 countries. We have operating, service center and major office locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia, and employ approximately 2,500 people worldwide.
What we offer:
- Broad range of technical capabilities & core offerings
- Customizable engineered materials
- Application experts
- Solutions that enable our customers to win...
Discover What's Possible!
Closing share price