Kimpacto promotes financial education, financial inclusion and helping social firms and impact investors maximize their financial + social impact. By connecting the U.S., Europe and Latin America, we are better able to increase financial growth opportunities along with long-term social change on a global scale. Here is our contribution:
- Impact Investing, Due Diligence, Investor Portfolio Analysis (financial + social impact)
- Social Impact Accounting & Measurement (IRIS)
- Financial and Accounting Services (Quickbooks)
- Financial Education, Business Training, Global Strategy & Research
- Customized services in English / Spanish
|HQ||San Francisco, US||Map|
|Employees (est.) (Jan 2018)||2|
When was Kimpacto founded?
Kimpacto was founded in 2013.
Who are Kimpacto key executives?
Kimpacto's key executives are Kim Kastorff.
How many employees does Kimpacto have?
Kimpacto has 2 employees.
Who are Kimpacto competitors?
Competitors of Kimpacto include Foresters Group, Boardwalk Capital Management and Clean Yield Asset Management.
Where is Kimpacto headquarters?
Kimpacto headquarters is located at 901 Mission St #105, San Francisco, San Francisco.
Where are Kimpacto offices?
Kimpacto has an office in San Francisco.
How many offices does Kimpacto have?
Kimpacto has 1 office.
Receive alerts for 300+ data fields across thousands of companies